Photography Book comes with the following 4 additional items as part of this special collection:
EXTREMELY RARE Collectible Large 10″ x 12.5″x 0.5 inch thick BRUCE OF LOS ANGELES Male Photography Book Collection. Gay Male Art Photography Book of Male Models and of Gay Interest. Book is 70+ pages . FILLED exclusively with original glossy male nude prints by world renowned photographer Bruce of Los Angeles. Excellent condition. Adult Gay Male Posing in sepia B&W, featuring gay nude and partly clothed.
- Condition: Excellent
- Photography Book: 70+ pages
- Publisher: Bruce of Los Angeles
- Title: BRUCE OF LOS ANGELES Presents…
Male Photography Book Collection
- BRUCE of Los Angeles 70 Page Photography Book
- The Male Figure Volume 2 Booklet
- BRUCE of Los Angeles 6-2 Original Print Photo 8×10″
- BRUCE 3015-7 Original Print Photo 5×7″
- BRUCE 26 Original Print Photo 4×5″
American photography writer and critic Vince Aletti. Bruce Bellas, better known as Bruce of Los Angeles, was one of America’s most prolific photographers of the male nude. Pioneering the eroticised approach to beefcake that came to be known as physique photography of the 1940s and ’50s, Bellas continued to influence the field well into the 1970s. The 70+ page book presents some of Bellas’ most stylised nudes, body builders depicted casually or posing in the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. This 1/2 inch thick unique extemely rare photography book is filled with original prints. Printed on a Japanese Komori printing press.